Our out-of-the-box assessment for 9 roles makes your selection process easy & affordable.
In just one assessment, each candidate (either internal or external) can be assessed against 9 roles and compared to millions of data points. And all regionalised to ensure that they are locally relevant.
Together with a range of add-ons such as Honesty, Integrity & Emotional Intelligence, EPOP™ is the most unique and exciting selection assessment available in the world today.
You can now predict the performance potential of your candidates across 9 roles, as well as determine their career and development directions with predictable accuracy. The EPOP™ generates 9 reports that are very easy to read and apply without the need for expensive certifications. EPOP™ is aligned to the pressure of business today and prepares your business for tomorrow.
Some of the most frequently asked questions explained.
The science & the reports are the keys to your success.
The benefits of Normative over Ipsative.
Our assessments are Normative. This allow us to measure items on a continuum and can therefore assess the degree of the person in relation to the statements. Our Likert Scale provides a measurement scale from 1-5, from Totally Agree to Totally Disagree. This gives you the shading and accuracy that you need as the basis for an informed decision.
- Refers to items that are forced-choice
- Are you either “this OR that?”
IpsativeCandidates are forced to choose between different options such as a yes/no or true/false response. An Ipsative score does not allow for norms to be created to compare across candidates.
- Refers to items that are on a continuum
- To what degree would you agree with this statement?
NormativeNormative assessments are far better at predicting performance and can be used to benchmark the ideal candidate against your organisation’s specific performance data.
The EPOP™ report’s interactive Contents page puts you in control.
- Leverage the only multi-role assessment for all recruitment needs across your organisation.
- Complete role customisation benchmarked and ranked to your top performers.
- Customised menu-driven selection for any role type ranging from customer service, sales, leadership, etc.
- Add-on features: interview questions, coaching and succession planning.
- Identify only those candidates that have the right DNA traits for top performance and retention.
- Build a Talent Pipeline for hiring and succession across your entire organisation.
- Make more confident and informed selection decisions faster.
- Customise content and add new roles on a continuous basis.
- Identify future leadership potential.
- Validate results annually.
Our traffic lights make it easy, straightforward, and helpful for all users. Expedite your selection decisions at a glance with the additional tier level as follows:
Golden eagle = Candidate benchmarks among the top 15% of performers; Green = Candidate has a consistent assessment with that of top performers; Amber = Candidate has some strengths, but also significant growth opportunities; Red = Candidate benchmarks significantly lower than validated top performers.
Role-specific suitability dials.
The role-specific suitability dials reflect the critical core competencies associated with success in these various positions.
- The tri-coloured dials have been globally validated against top performer KPIs and retention data from over 40 years, making the benchmarks both empirically supported and highly predictive.
- Data has been regionalised to ensure local relevance.
- The all-green dials describe the level of suitability to each role. Customisation can be made available to meet specific organisational requirements and culture.
Integrates with the following HCM systems.