The LeaderPOP™ is a selection and coaching tool designed specifically to help organisations select and develop leadership potential. It assesses the key personality traits, attitudes, and leadership competencies associated with high potential leaders.
More about this assessment.
The LeaderPOP™ assesses self-management potential, motivational structure, organisational fit, comfort with conflict, ability to empathise and support others, leadership style, communication style, consistency in keeping commitments, honesty and transparency in professional settings, level of self-confidence and personal accountability, along with many other key factors found in senior management positions.
The LeaderPOP™ can be used for:
- Selecting candidates to senior management or executive roles
- Analysing the make-up of various management and executive teams
- Assessing leadership potential to develop a succession plan, based on benchmark of qualified leaders
- Coaching and developing existing and future leaders
The LeaderPOP™ provides valuable insight into:
- Individual needs assessment
- Making the right selection decisions
- Matching individual profiles to organisational culture
- Improving retention and growth
- Improving performance and results
|Select from available languages||
Powered by a secure platform.
PayPal buyer protection guaranteed.
Can be customised to your requirements