The ContactCenterPOP™ assesses self-management potential, motivational structure, organisational fit, people orientation, leadership style, learning needs, communications style, confidence, lifestyle management, approach to listening, emotional intelligence and many other key factors that are common traits in successful Customer Relationship Managers.
The ContactCenterPOP™ is for:
- Selecting candidates who would be suited for cross-sell and up-sell roles;
- Selecting candidates who would be suited for customer care roles;
- Enhancing the development process of customer care personnel;
- Assisting in the analysis of customer care cultures;
- Assessing potential to become team leaders or managers;
- Coaching and developing existing and future customer care personnel.
The ContactCenterPOP™ provides valuable insight into:
- Individual needs assessment
- The right selection decisions
- Matching individual assessments to organisational culture and specific needs
- Improving retention and growth
- Improving bottom line results